Vineland develops and licenses technologies and plant varieties to create value for producers, marketers, suppliers, retailers and others along the horticulture value chain.
If you’re interested in a technology listed below, or would like to discuss collaborative opportunities with Vineland, please contact Gary Moffatt.
Current licensing opportunities:
- New from Vineland: Dewdrop pear is available for licensing
- Radiance, Vineland's new sweet potato coming in 2019 is available for licensing
- Tender fruit varieties including peach, nectarine, pear, plum, apricot and cherry - Varieties are available for licensing for commercial production and home garden markets
- Apple varieties - Varieties are available for licensing for commercial apple production and home garden markets
- Vineland's 49th Parallel Collection - This new rose collection is inspired by Canada's natural beauty. The garden and landscape roses in this collection are disease resistant and winter hardy to -40ºC. They include low-maintenance features, vibrant colours, deep green glossy foliage and will continuously bloom all summer long.