Vineland works to make public the latest in horticultural research and innovation via print, broadcast and online media.
Here is a snapshot of some stories you might enjoy:
- The Star – Edible flowers are a blooming food trend
- Winnipeg Free Press Homes – Stop and smell the roses
- Better Farming – Vineland researchers search for the perfect match of apple varieties to meet Ontario consumers' cider preferences
- National Post – Game-changing solutions for agriculture
- Country Guide Magazine – Artificial intelligence... the brave new world of how you'll farm, and eat
- Living Architecture Monitor – Choosing trees and growing media for intensive green roofs
- Niagara This Week - A made-in-Ontario tomato, courtesy of Vineland Research
- CBC - Niagara researcher breeds sweet potato designed to grow in the Canadian climate
- The Chronicle Herald - New sweet potato variety could help Lakeville farm family access lucrative market
You can visit vinelandresearch.com/news for more stories.