The Business Development Office (BDO) at Vineland is focused on intellectual property and the rapid commercialization of new technologies and discoveries so that Canadian horticulture has timely access to tools that can help increase its competitiveness.
- If you are interested in drying wine grapes at Vineland, please contact Darren Ward
- Vineland's Automated Mini-Cuke Packer is now for sale. For more information, please contact Rob Shwery
- Free-air system for cool climate Appassimento winemaking and Enclosed Chamber for cool climate Appassimento winemaking are available through Central Fabricating
- Looking to license, propagate, grow or sell this new sweet potato variety? Please click here for more information
- New from Vineland: Dewdrop pear is available for licensing
- Putting consumer intelligence to work for you. Please click here for more information
- Looking to license, propagate, grow or sell exciting new rose varieties? Please click on Canadian ShieldR, Chinook SunriseTM or Aurora BorealisTM for more information.