In the news
Vineland works to make public our latest horticultural research and innovation via print, broadcast and online media.
Here is a snapshot of some stories you might enjoy:
- NEWSTALK 610 CKTB – Vineland facility’s research highlights value of healthy trees in urban settings
- Greenhouse Canada – Q&A: A conversation with Vineland’s Darby McGrath
- Fruit & Vegetable Magazine – Unravelling the mysteries of tomato flavour
- alive Magazine – Food waste and packaging versus sustainability
- Block Magazine – Yukon Sun, 49th Parallel Collection by Vineland
- La semaine verte (Radio Canada, ICI Télé) – À la recherche de la pomme parfaite
- The Hamilton Spectator – Vineland Research and Innovation Centre working with Fenwick Berry Farm to develop better system for growing raspberries
- The Grower – Vineland apple researcher honoured
- Greenhouse Canada – Mapping northern Ontario
You can visit vinelandresearch.com/media centre/ for more, including research updates and publications.