In the news
Vineland works to make public our latest horticultural research and innovation via print, broadcast and online media.
Here is a snapshot of some media stories you might enjoy:
- Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Convention Educational Series with Vineland’s Travis Banks and Amy Bowen as speakers – How R&D can support your own agri-food business
- Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Convention Educational Series with Vineland’s Hussam Haroun and Brian Lynch as speakers – Developments in automation systems for crop management
- Greenhouse Canada – $330,000 allocated to boost horticultural projects at Vineland
- Toronto Star – What will the future of farming in Niagara look like?
- Fruit and Vegetable Magazine – Automating mushroom harvest
- Greenhouse Grower – A detailed guide to how technology can help ease greenhouse labor concerns
- The Grower – The stairway to heavenly Jupiter table grapes took seven years
You can visit vinelandresearch.com/media centre/ for more, including research updates and publications.