Open for Membership
Vineland has a strong history working with partners across the country to support the development and growth of Canada’s urban landscape.
Various levels of membership are available to stakeholders along the urban tree value chain, including municipalities, conservation authorities, provincial governments, non-governmental organizations, suppliers, nurseries, landscape professionals, architects, professional associations, developers and consultants.
Membership is open twice annually for summer and winter intake:
- Summer intake – April 1 – September 30
- Winter intake – October 1 – March 31
Membership information is available through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consortium Benefits<!========= Cool Timeline PRO 3.0.1 =========>
Tree Species Selectors
Eastern Canada Tree Species Selector Central Canada Tree Species Selector
- Introducing the 2022 Greening the Landscape Conversation Series
- About Greening the Landscape Research Consortium
- Greening the Landscape Conversations Sessions
- Greening the Landscape Research Consortium Strategy Map
- Soil Sampling Protocol Report
- Soil Restoration Report
- Mapping the Urban Tree Value-Chain
- Urban Tree Value-Chain Research Priority Setting Workshop Report