In the news
Vineland works to make public our latest horticultural research and innovation via print, broadcast and online media.
Here is a snapshot of some stories you might enjoy:
- Greenhouse Grower – Plant researchers on the hunt for new biocontrol agents
- CTV News – What’s behind the new apples hitting supermarket shelves?
- Fresh Thinking Magazine – Innovation in crop protection: from bees to robots
- Orchard & Vine Magazine – New study finds healthy trees depend on healthy roots
- Grocery Business Magazine – Made-in-Canada: Sweet potato yields timely returns
- Hortidaily.com – New innovation strategy for Vineland: diversification, labour and environment
- SpudSmart Magazine – A growing appetite for sweet potatoes
- Farmtario cover story – Why farming systems lag in automation adoption
You can visit vinelandresearch.com/media centre/ for more, including research updates and publications.