In the news
Vineland works to make public our latest horticultural research and innovation via print, broadcast and online media.
Here is a snapshot of some stories you might enjoy:
- Nursery Management – Vineland introduces new Aurora Borealis rose for 2021
- Fruit & Vegetable Magazine – TEAMWORK, makes the dream work
- Toronto Star – On a mission to find Ontario’s apple
- BBC – The tiny parasitic wasp that saved an industry
- Hortidaily – Ian Potter, Vineland – “Being successful at innovation requires good and candid advice”
- Farmtario – Sweet potato research yields new Canadian option
- Landscapes | Paysages Magazine – Listening to trees, and other lessons from a life-long learner
- Greenhouse Management (cover story) – Irrigating by analyzing
- Greenhouse Canada – Vineland tackles greenhouse hurdles in latest research update
- Niagara This Week – Vineland Research and Innovation Centre to get $330K for two projects
You can visit vinelandresearch.com/media centre/ for more, including research updates and publications.