In the news
Vineland works to make public our latest horticultural research and innovation via print, broadcast and online media.
Here is a snapshot of some stories you might enjoy:
- Greenhouse Canada Magazine – Test and release: Grower quality assurance of biocontrol agents
- The Toronto Star – Vineland researchers looking to hit the sweet spot for potato growers
- Produce Grower – Do you want a robot in your greenhouse? You’re in luck
- Greenhouse Grower – How Vineland is expanding its greenhouse grower and supplier service offerings
- Fruit & Vegetable Magazine – Bringing the Crazee Mite to the Canadian market
- Hortidaily.com – Mapping tomato flavor preferred by consumers
- Spudsmart Magazine – New Sweet Potato Variety Luminance Launching in 2023
- Greenhouse Canada Magazine – What consumers want: Growing the garden centre shopping experience
You can visit vinelandresearch.com/media centre/ for more, including research updates and publications.